swag won’t pay the bills but apparently neither will your degree
P*ssy not suppose to taste sweet!!!! It supposed to taste like p*ssy!!! U want something sweet go eat a gotdamn cupcake!!!!
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
once when i was little i gave my mum a bowl full of buttons and she got really into pretending it was real food. when she asked me ‘is it soup?’, i turned around, and with the most disapproving glare just went ‘no. it’s buttons’.
the whole idea of daddy issues makes me so uncomfortable? like your father abandoned you, you had a bad relationship with him or he abused you and we created a term to shame, humiliate and laugh at you for dealing with the emotions that come with that
this needs more notes
Hey when people say “fuck white people” please keep in mind that those are just words on the internet while actual, real white cops are really murdering black kids and now terrorizing an entire town of innocent civilians. People are being shot and arrested for the crime of being brown while outside and you’re mad because someone angrily “generalized” in a blog post boohoohoo reverse raecesms wehhhhhhhhhhhh
get over it
get. over it.
I believe music is a place everyone of us can go to. I don’t care who you are, where you were born, what you do with your life. Everyone can come here in music and be equal.
I love and seriously respect that Idina realizes that she’s tweeting to young, impressionable girls that really will believe her when she tells them they are beautiful!
It’s a strange experience for me, personally, but one I’ve been lucky enough to have a few times: to be in a room full of people, and Hayley Williams is just another person in the room. She isn’t Hayley Williams of Paramore or Hayley Williams the rockstar or Hayley Williams everyone in the room’s idol; she’s just a regular person and everyone acts like she’s just like anyone else. It must be really nice for her to be in places like that.
This made me cry, Dean did raise Sam that’s why he’s such a good nurturer.
He’s a big fluffy Hufflepuff and you know it
oMG HE IS!!!